We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals to join one of our Business Teams. You will be thriving (along with your team) to acquire new clients in Insurance, Banking, Financial, and NGO sectors, achieve sales targets and ensure continuous growth of the company. If you are experienced in the software/service sales domain, have good networks in the insurance sector, and have knowledge of Insurtech, we are looking for you. We ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); hence, females are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Identify & visit existing and new clients to generate sales & ensure realization.
- Help our customers find their service issues and help them remediate and effectively manage their required solution/service.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Align in the Tender/RFP process and prepare responses for submission.
- Analyze market scenarios with special emphasis on competitors’ activities and propose effective strategies to gain market share.
- Coordinate with the product/Project team for any and all product deliveries in a given market
- Understands how to push given products to consumers based on environment and current trends
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge for innovative new sales techniques
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as per management requirements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Own new and existing client relationships end-to-end.
- Any other tasks assigned by top management.
KSAOs that You Will Require to Succeed in this Role
- In-depth understanding of how insurance functions work and the technological needs of this sector.
- Ability to lead a dynamic team and ensure continuous development of the team members.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Very good in English writing and speaking.
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success.
- Logical thinking capability with time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Creating & maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Strong efficiency in documentation & client communication knowledge.
- Strong and positive attitude.
- Tech-savvy & advance-level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools