We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, & experienced Assistant Manager for our Project Management Team.
- Responsible for customer-facing pre/post-sales meetings with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and appraising project outcomes
- Prepare project estimation and budget & costing.
- Directs development teams with precise objectives by studying client requirements
- Complete projects by coordinating with business resources and maintain timetables with development and technical departments
- Verify project outcomes by conducting quality testing of solutions developed by collaborating with the Quality Assurance team
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes
- Identifying and solving problems in the project; monitoring and evaluating deliveries timeline, managing deviations and anticipating additional requirements of clients
- Accomplish project objectives by organizing requirements; preparing project charter, and project plan; SRS, WBS, scheduling deliverables; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing project management standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending client meetings; reviewing requirements against objectives; establishing personal relationships with clients; benchmarking standard project management practices; participating in quality testing and delivery process
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing targeted results as needed
- Resolve problems when they appear in projects and help project team members as necessary
Communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading the projects to a completed and successful outcome
- Participate actively in UAT functions & shall provide comprehensive test plans and results of it;
- Use tools like (JIRA, MS Projects, etc.) to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Follow any other related activities directed by supervisors
KSAOs that You will need to Succeed in this Role
- Relevant training, skills, and experiences for successful project management.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge about Project Life Cycle and SDLC
- Hands-on Knowledge about different software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, etc
- Experience and knowledge in using JIRA, MS Projects
- Extensive work experience and knowledge in MS Excel
- Certification in project management standards and disciplines will be a plus
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at a time.
- Develop project progress reports to share with team leaders, business team, and client and recommend any changes or crashing to keep timelines
- Must be a team player and can get along with the co-workers
- Must be punctual, well-groomed and have good manners
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to finish the assigned projects within the given timeline
- Must be innovative, easygoing, & hardworking