This role is responsible for ensuring and providing high standards of audit, compliance, governance, and risk management within the Organization. You will analyze the set process, identify probable gaps and develop appropriate mitigation plans to ensure proper safeguards with a view to reduce associated risks that may hamper the business of the company. Besides, you will be ensuring that the organization is running in a complaint way and complies with all required policies and procedures as set forth by the Regulators and other applicable pronouncements. Moreover, your responsibilities include reviewing various aspects that could undesirably impact business performance. In addition, you would require to assist in drafting strategic plans to proactively manage the contingent outcomes that may affect the company’s operating environment. Also have a clear understanding about economic shift that may require modifying the business policies and procedures to address vulnerabilities.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate between the Risk Management Top Team and Risk Management Forum.
- Provide necessary support to others for Risk Management activities by following the Risk management strategy as set by the Risk Management Top Team.
- Collecting and analyzing data/information for identifying risks and making appropriate recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Preparing risk management reports, arranging meeting of Risk Management Forum / Committee and preparing meeting minutes, disseminating the decisions to the concerned department, monitoring and follow up of implementation status;
- Ensuring timely submission of risk management reports, meeting minutes, compliance report and other documents to Management;
- Assisting senior management in formulating strategic planning considering SSL’s risk exposures and industry as a whole;
- Taking initiatives for establishing enterprise/comprehensive risk management policies and procedures;
- Ensure adequate Monitoring of concerned departments in execution of necessary recommendations and formulating and reviewing related risk mitigation policies and procedures;
- Conduct Internal Audit as per approved internal audit schedule for all the departments and Functional Areas of the company.
- Provide necessary support to the external auditors and Execution of External Audit
- Perform necessary Compliance Review and verify all regulatory requirements to ensure that proper KYC process, as per the requirement of Regulatory and other Government bodies had duly taken place.
- Provide the necessary support for Third Party Compliance /Due Diligence.
- Maintain Process Documentation, Review and maintain Policy and Procedures as per internal standards and business goals. Formulation of New Document, Draft, modify company policies and plan for the implementation of company policies, as required. Prepare and maintain a Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan etc.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate for ensuring timely Management Reporting.
- Maintenance of Certification Standards, Lead Compliance/ Quality Assurance Team to prepare policies/ procedures/ SOP/ WI in line with various local and international standards such as ISO/ PSO/ CMMI/ PCI-DSS. Collaborate with other departments to monitor the enforcement of standards and regulations.