SSL Wireless required Cybersecurity Engineer which is a client-facing role; responsible for understanding customer’s security requirements, and mapping to Cyber & Information Security Solution providers, specifically relating to IT security.
Working 50% at customer sites and 50% in-house, the purpose of the role is to engage with customers and showcase the company’s expertise. This will involve effective internal liaison with both sales and operational support teams within the company. Post-engagement there will be ongoing opportunities to present reports issued to the customer, as well as be involved with technical feedback sessions with customers.
Skills / Knowledge
- Solid technical background, ideally with Cyber & Information Security Solutions, e.g: Endpoint Security Solutions, Server Security, WAF, VAPT, PAM, FIM, SAST, 2FA, Email Security
- Hands-on Technical knowledge of Nessus, Metasploit, BurpSuit, and Kali Linux tools
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Unix, Windows, and networking security skills are must.
- Familiarity with the general application and network security concepts
- Understanding of development frameworks
- Understanding of security defense mechanisms as well as SIEM systems
- Excellent teaming and communication skills
- Preferable Qualifications (CCNA/ RHCSA/ Security+/CEH/eJPT)