We are looking for a pro-active, dynamic and result-oriented sales individual for our Government Project Department. As the important member of the sales team, you will be responsible for finding new business opportunities for the organization in the Government & Education sectors, building and maintaining strong relationships with the existing clients. You will also be responsible for preparing and delivering product presentations & proposals, different reports, negotiations with the clients, and providing after-sales services.
- Proactively communicate with existing and prospective new clients to identify new sales opportunities, provide customer services, and ensure account renewals.
- Respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve.
- Provide market intelligence to identify product improvement areas.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and attend all training sessions.
- Preparation of necessary reports.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets.
- Networking with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Focused movement to Government Sector for new sales opportunities.
KSAOs Required to Succeed in this Role
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of Power Point presentations.
- Adequate expertise in Excel and other reporting techniques.
- Proper knowledge of SaaS (Software as a service).
- Adequate knowledge of PPR 2008 and govt procurement policy.
- Nice schedule-based follow-up and Negotiation skills.
- Always positive & “can do” attitude. Adequate knowledge of Govt procurement policy.