The Job Context
Being the Business Development Team Player, you will endeavor to achieve the business goals of your team and thus the organization. You will be bringing new business leads, preparing presentations for the clients, engaging them with your effective communication skills in order to achieve your and your team’s business objectives.
What You Will Do
- Drive the execution of all digital product’s lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Work closely with stakeholders (such as customers, vendors, partners, business development and the open-source community) to understand needs and priorities.
- Play and integral role for aggregation and managing of OTT, IPTV, YouTube and Mobile based platforms for ethnic and thematic streaming and VOD content.
- Manage ownership of the media strategy for TV, Radio, and digital media to bring and keep various verticals of the program and event-based campaigns.
- Translate market and stakeholder needs into product requirements and definitions and keep up the continuous improvement of the user journey as product backlog.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by project management and engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, functional/technical requirements, etc.
- Formulate and present pitch presentations, campaign presentations and proposals for internal and external clients.
Collaborate with creative teams to come-up with dynamic and static content for client-specific campaigns.