We are looking for self-motivated, dynamic, hard-working, honest and technically sound cybersecurity sales professionals to join one of our Business Teams. You will be thriving to acquire new clients in Banking, Financial, and NGO sectors, achieve sales targets and ensure continuous growth of the company. If you are experienced in the Cybersecurity Sales domain, have adequate knowledge of cybersecurity products, get excited by numbers and targets, and possess the traits to succeed in this role, we are looking for you. Do not apply if you do not have any experience in the related industry and are not target oriented. We ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), hence both males and females are encouraged to apply
What You Will Do
- This position is a client-facing role; you will be responsible for understanding customers’ cybersecurity requirements, and mapping to Cybersecurity Solutions.
- Visit markets & create the opportunity for Cyber Security Solutions/ Services/ Training.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments & explore new scopes to contribute to the sales revenue increase.
- Effectively communicate the findings and strategies to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Collect the latest market information and incorporate them in the marketing plans/strategies.
- Analyze competitors’ activities, sales trends, and track unit sales to ensure competitive advantage.
- Understanding own sales targets, tracking sales Achievements and reporting as necessary.
- Identify product improvement scopes or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Own new and existing client relationships end-to-end.
- Any other task assigned by top management.
- Excellent analytical and Strong communication skills
- Very good in English writing & speaking
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success.
- Logical thinking capability with time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Creating & maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Strong efficiency in documentation & client communication knowledge.
- Strong and positive attitude.