We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals to join one of our Business Teams. You will be thriving to acquire new clients in the Insurance, Banking, Financial, and NGO sectors, achieve sales targets and ensure continuous growth of the company. If you are experienced in the software/service sales domain, have good networks in the insurance sector, and have knowledge of Insurtech, we are looking for you. We ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); hence, females are also highly encouraged to apply.
What You Will Do
- This position is a client-facing role; you will be responsible for understanding customers’ technological requirements and mapping them to our software solutions.
- Visit markets & create new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments & explore new scopes to contribute to the sales revenue increase.
- Effectively communicate the findings and strategies to client stakeholders, including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Collect the latest market information and incorporate them into the marketing plans/strategies.
- Analyze competitors’ activities and sales trends and track unit sales to ensure competitive advantage.
- Understanding own sales targets, tracking sales Achievements, and reporting as necessary.
- Identify product improvement scopes or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Own new and existing client relationships end-to-end.
- Any other task assigned by top management.
KSAOs that You Will Require to Succeed in this Role
- In-depth understanding of how insurance functions work and the technological needs of this sector
- Ability to deal with targets
- Excellent analytical and Strong communication skills
- Very good in English writing & speaking
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success
- Logical thinking capability with time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- Creating & maintaining strong communication with clients
- Strong efficiency in documentation & client communication knowledge
- Strong and positive attitude