The Job Context
SSL Wireless is looking for an experienced & passionate person to help us build our clients and partners portfolio, by showcasing how our products and services add value and enable simplified mobile communication experiences for our clients and their end customers. This role requires a proactive, passionate, collaborative and solution-oriented approach and provides the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the region in industries such as telecom, retail, hospitality, healthcare, travel, e-commerce or financial services to name a few.
What You Will Do
- Required to play key integral role as Business Communication Lead for our Partner, Clients & Vendors to ensure the highest level of revenue and services on Telecom Platforms viz. OTT, WAP, VOICE, SMS & USSD verticals.
- Must act as the key interface to coordinate the implementation of cross functional team projects as business guidelines, new feature, policies & product roll outs.
- Responsible to process, compile, update, apply and renewal of various service and product related documents like BTRC Service & Tariff Approval, IPR Certifications, Vendor License, TVAS License, etc., and keep proper records for Team’s Regular Health Check-up.
- Responsible to prepare and manage commercial agreements for mVAS, B2B, Partnership Businesses, MFS, MNO and more under the guidance of the Commercial Team.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly revenue reports by collecting revenue data /stroke report from Operator/s, Web Panel, Concern partners.
- Generate reports and analyze different parameters related to smart VAS and strategic projects and present to management on regular basis on the performance of the services.
- Enhancing revenue streams through product initiatives. Initiating & rolling out of new products, managing product portfolio in terms of usage penetration.
- Expand the relationships with existing partners and clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and revenue.
- Identify new mVAS revenue opportunities and coordinate with relevant vendor/operator/partner to launch event/occasion-based events.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Proper & Timely Communication with Government Regulatory Office (BTRC, Copyright) to maintain proper regulations in order to get approval for live renew service.
- Versatile business operational documents prepare, acquisition, process and assessment (i.e. revenue projection, product portfolio presentation, legal documents, product proposal) for in-house and client/partner/merchant’s product.
- Formulate revenue forecast and post-performance analysis for business insight.
- Formulate, execute, monitor, and manage strategic plans to ensure that organization is timely and effectively responding the changing business landscape, opportunities, threats, risks, inefficiencies etc.
- Merchant/Client/Partner-wise various campaign creation and manage to boost-up revenue graph.
- Remain vigilant about market trends, strategic tools, competitors and change of market conditions through continuous process of monitoring and analysis.