We are looking for a Security Analyst – SOC for our Network & System Department.
What You Will Do
- Proactively perform security monitoring, threat identification, attack identification and mitigation.
- Perform security testing on network, server systems, virtual environment, and applications on a regular basis using appropriate tools.
- Prepare and submit security test report.
- Mitigate identified vulnerabilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for security incidents.
- Perform Compliance activities for PCI DSS, ISO27001 etc.
- Closely work with Core teams to mitigate threats and improve security posture
- Perform Security deployments at client sites
KSAOs Required to Win This Job
- Solid understanding on IT Security terminologies, technologies, concepts and tools.
- Specialization on vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and other security scanning activities.
- Specialization in threat hunting and forensics.
- Solid understanding on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Practical experience on similar roles in a reputed Company where IT Security is highly emphasized, or similar IT Security services are offered to the market.
- Respective vendor certification
- Strong communication skills.