- Building python script for transforming raw data into an analyzable state for further Explorator Data Analysis (EDA).
- Writing SQL queries for preparing the data.
- Creating analyses that tell a story focused on actionable insights, not just data.
- Creating meaningful data visualizations and dashboards.
- Building different functions for data preprocessing such as outlier detection, feature engineering, feature encoding, feature selection, data partitioning etc.
- Building statistical and machine learning models for predictive analytics.
- Developing pipeline for data acquisition, cleaning, preprocessing, model training, deployment, and re-deployment.
- Building REST API for model deployment (using Flask/fastAPI).
- Collaborating closely with team and present own observations to take appropriate strategic decisions.
- Working on cloud platform. (AWS/GCP).
- Maintaining Git
KSAOs That You Will Require To Succeed In This Role
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Strong knowledge of statistics, machine learning and optimization
- Experience working with Geospatial data and visualization on Geo-Map
- Experience applying Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision techniques to large datasets
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver results
- The ability to communicate results clearly and concisely