The Job Context
Being the Business Development Team Player, you will endeavor to achieve the business goals of your team and thus the organization. You will be bringing new business leads, preparing presentations for the clients, engaging them with your effective communication skills in order to achieve your and your team’s business objectives.
What You Will Do
- Arrange meetings with new clients & visit directly with them.
- Identify new trends in digital competency, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Work with Product, Support and Technical teams to ensure the highest level of service for our clients/partners.
- Maintain & develop good relationship with potential leads and client and follow-up with them.
- Investigated and solve customers’ problem.
- Must act as a channel between the company and its current & future market.
- Generate potential sales and meet the sales target.
- Research the latest products and regulations.
- Explain complex information clearly and simply to the clients.
- Review own performance & aim at exceeding their targets & looking for new sales opportunity.
- Look for competitor’s activities and market scenario.
- Arranging Team Meeting.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Follow-up customers through direct visit, email and telemarketing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Sales Report.
- Price Negotiation with new and previous clients.
- Contact with potential clients to establish business relationship and arrange meetings.
- Developing marketing collateral, quotes and proposals for clients.
- Generating leads and manage the leads.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Masking request send to business operation.
- BTRC SMS Vetting Request and Bulk SMS Account Creation and balance allocation.
- Create invoice bill and follow up with Finance and accounts team.
- Follow up client’s SMS campaign.