We are looking for competent and driven team members for our Product Team. As a part of the team, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, define product features, and manage the product development lifecycle from ideation to launch. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to work as an essential part of the result-driven R&D team to develop the products for the future. You need to possess strong technical background, excellent project management skills, and experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- New product development and enhance existing products by evaluating feasibility and business case
- Define and develop product strategy & goal
- Maintain and review roadmap, development & release timeline
- Prepare, review, update user stories and customer journey
- Analyze business & operational Processes
- Documentation (PRD, MRD, BRD, Product Brief, SOP, SoW, manuals etc.)
- Define, manage, and launch the MVP/MSP of the product.
- Review WBS, Milestones, Estimation & Budget
- Design and Validation of User Journeys through Prototypes.
- Collaboration with engineering, business, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Scrum Master in Scrum Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, and Reviews/Retrospectives.
- Manage, communicate & collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct UTA and share feedback
- Set up go-to-market strategy
- Manage team, delegate tasks and monitor progress
- Involvement in pre-sale activities like meetings, product demonstrations, and gap analysis
KSAOs That You Will Require To Succeed In This Role
- Tech savviness & strong understanding on software product life cycle
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel, PPT, VISIO etc.
- Agile mindset
- Strong presentation and demonstration skill
- Basic understanding of Agile Scrum framework
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the technology world
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and people management skills
- Ability to handle complex situations and cope with the team at any situation.
- Domain knowledge in fintech, and payment will be a plus
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to finish the assigned projects within the given timeline.
- Must be innovative, easygoing, hardworking and compliant with business ethics