We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals to join one of our Business Teams. You will be thriving to acquire new clients in Banking, Financial, and NGO sectors, achieve sales targets and ensure continuous growth of the company. If you are experienced in software/service sales domain, have remarkable Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics (KSAOs) to dominate the banking, NGO and other financial market, we are looking for you. We always welcome hardworking and passionate enthusiasts who want to grow with us as leaders & team players. Do not apply if you are not dynamic, hard-working and have no experience in IT security/compliance and are not target oriented. We ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), hence both males and females are encouraged to apply.
What You Will Do
- Identify & visit existing and new clients to generate sales & ensure realization.
- Help our customers find their service issues and help them remediate and effectively manage their required solution/service.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Align in the Tender/RFP process and prepare responses for submission.
- Analyze market scenarios with special emphasis to competitors’ activities and propose effective strategies to gain market share.
- Coordinate with the product/Project team for any and all product deliveries in a given market
- Understands how to push given products to consumers based on environment and current trends
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge for innovative new sales techniques
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as per management requirements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Own new and existing client relationships end-to-end.
- Any other tasks assigned by top management.
- Ability to lead a dynamic team.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Very good in English writing and speaking.
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success.
- Logical thinking capability with time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Creating & maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Strong efficiency in documentation & client communication knowledge.
- Strong and positive attitude.
- Tech-savvy & advance-level knowledge in Microsoft office tools