We need a Software Associate/Specialist/ Analyst (PHP) who have strong leadership skill & ability to set a clear goal with companies’ mission & vision.
Software Associate/ Specialist/ Software Analyst must know multiple numbers of Frameworks & CMS is mandatory including but not limited to Magento, OpenCart, Woocommerce, Laravel, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, Symfony, etc., in addition, able to research and develop additional modules for different e-commerce CMS/frameworks and integrate for clients. Incumbents must have prior knowledge in development and integration with payment gateway & strong query knowledge in MySQL is mandatory, skills in SQL Server or Oracle or any other databases will be plus.
He/ She will be responsible to lead mid to large projects to ensure high-quality code and best outcomes, from scoping, testing, deploying, and ongoing maintenance. Incumbents need to work with product managers to understand client requirements and define product goals & participate in the product design and requirements analysis phase. Senior Software Specialist/ Software Analyst must ensure the standard of web development practices are used for all web solutions and advise the technical team on improvement of the deployed solutions. He/ She should have a positive attitude to research and explore the latest and emerging backend technologies, frameworks, trends, and paradigms, introducing them to the Engineering team. Writing technical documentation, diagrams, database schema delegate tasks, and deadline will be a part of the responsibility.
- Work with frontend developers to build site templates, access and store data, and provide AJAX/REST endpoints.
- Knowledge of front-end framework like Angular, React, Vue etc will be plus
- Working knowledge of Web Services (e.g., JSON, RPC, REST, XML, SOAP, etc.)
- Optimize websites including SQL queries, code-refactoring, caching, CDNs etc.
- Strong Knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, Design patterns, OOP.
- Experience integrating third party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Omniture)
- Extensive experience using version control (Git, Bitbucket)
- Thorough understanding of HTTP request/response cycle
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and doesn’t take working as pressure but enjoys challenges and new opportunities.
- Have capabilities to gather Specifications/Requirements in a standard format.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.