We are looking for a Deputy manager – Cloud and DevOps for our Network & System Department.
What You Will Do
- Design cloud environments with a focus on Azure, AWS and GCP and demonstrate technical cloud architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA, and development of cloud infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Implement and oversee all aspects of the cloud environment including provisioning, scale, monitoring, and security
- Implement required systems, solutions, and processes needed to manage cloud cost, monitoring, scalability, and redundancy are accounted for and continuously validated.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the company.
- Billing optimization for cloud.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Design and build distributed systems
- Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploying, monitoring, and supporting applications in a Kubernetes environment.