A Key Account Manager, also sometimes called an account executive, is a middleman between clients and the creative department in an advertising agency. A Key Account Manager is the glue that holds a project together.
- Contacting potential new clients through all available channels, till a contact is made.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for effectively managing clients.
- Strong account management and relationship-building skills.
- Creating marketing campaigns to increase business for clients.
- Create and develop new ideas for business development.
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns and prepare monthly reports.
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client.
- Keep up to date with new trends in digital technology especially on social media.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management and Supervisor.
Key Account Manager facilitates the exchange of information between the agency and the client from the time a client first initiates a request until that campaign is live, the results are collated and the client has paid the agency. Clients have demands, and the account executive takes care of them. Key Account Manager must be on top of the timing of every project to meet crucial deadlines.
- Ability to persist using all means available till a new clients is reached.
- Commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good teamworking skills
- Effective organizational abilities
- Knowledge on digital platforms
- Good knowledge in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
Advantages of working in our company
- Established company with a large number of clients.
- Ability to work with various type of customers.
- Our sister concerns, SSL Wireless, and SSLCOMMERZ are the marketing leaders in online payments, so the candidates will have the ability to work with its sister organizations’ huge amount of data (which is anonymized for security) and give our clients targeted digital marketing solutions. Data has been described as the “new oil”.
- Exposure to cutting edge technology.
- Transparent evaluation of performance; we are a number driven organization. The candidate will be rewarded accordingly to his/her performance.