We have a strong focus on serving the education sector and are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Executive Key Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing important accounts within the education sector, building lasting relationships with educational organizations, and driving revenue growth through the utilization of our payment solutions.
- Perform presentations, meetings, and discussions with potential clients in order to increase merchant business of e-commerce products and Services.
- Perform regular visits to identify merchant needs/processors for partnership opportunities.
- Must achieve transactional/TDR and sales targets.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and produce written information.
- Learn about the organization’s products or services and keep up to date with any changes.
- Willing to take challenges in diverse situations.
- Maintain quality relationships with current and potential Merchants.
- Develop and maintain a potential merchant base.
- Develop new ways to increase business opportunities for new customers.
- Introduce and implement marketing strategies to establish a successful marketing platform.
- Must use CRM to log activities
- Multiple reporting should be made according to team structures
- Should accept to work for a long time and provide support in holidays.
- Should be result-oriented.
- Should be able to work as a team and perform under pressure.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.